|Dura-Cron is a 100% synthetic premium quality
double jacket construction. It is available in diameters ranging from 1" to
3" with a service test pressure of 400 PSI. Dura-Cron is immune to mildew and
no drying is required. When budgets are tight, Dura-Cron delivers a good value.
- Smooth synthetic rubber liner insures low
- Available with Dura-shield treatment (yellow,
red, tan, orange, and green) or plain.
- 100% polyester double jacket is immune to
- No drying required.
|When the forestry industry needed a fire hose
with better maneuverability and drag, National engineered a hose to do just that. A
coupled 50 foot length of 1" Blazebuster weighs only 5 lbs. The single jacketed
forestry hose has a low drag coefficient and exceptional cut and abrasion
resistance. It is available weeping or with yellow, tan, or orange Dura-Shield
treatment. Blazebuster is its name, but you will call it "one-of-a-kind".
- Smooth reverse twill weave provides minimal
- Thermoplastic lined single jacket construction
makes hose lightweight and easy to carry, greatly improving manueuverability.
- Optional Dura-Shield treatment provides longer